Experienced veterinary care in the comfort and privacy of your home.
In many cases, it can be difficult for an owner or their pets to be transported to a veterinary facility.
A housecall veterinarian will come to you!
In addition to the convenience, you and your pet will experience other benefits. Our pets can detect fearful smells from other animals in a clinic setting. Staying at home offers a comfortable and relaxed alternative. Pets, especially the very young and very old, will benefit from a lower risk of potential exposure to infectious and parasitic diseases.
Dr. Sime, owner of Gorham Animal Hospital, has always practiced veterinary medicine with a strong emphasis on education and preventive medicine, and will provide compassionate, progressive and professional care at home.
- Comprehensive examinations: wellness, ill and geriatric
- Vaccinations tailored to your pets needs
- Diagnostic services: blood, urine and fecal samples can be collected for testing
- Medications for common preventative measures and ailments
- Nutritional and behavioural consultations
- Humane euthanasias
When procedures are not able to be performed safely at home, we may ask you to transport your pet to the Gorham Animal Hospital for further treatment. Your pet will remain under Dr. Sime's direct care while there.
Reasons why your pet may need additional treatment:
- Intensive Care
- Dental prophylaxis
- Mass removal
- Ultrasound (performed by a board certified specialist)
- Endoscopy (performed by a board certified specialist)