Gorham Animal Hospital offers experienced and compassionate veterinary care in a traditional clinical setting and also provides house calls in the privacy and comfort of your home.
Some services we provided include :
- Comprehensive examinations, both routine and for illness and injury
- Nail trims both cats and dogs
- Vaccinations tailored to your pet, from the first weeks to the senior years
- Drop off for exams and surgeries
- Diagnostics: radiology (x-rays), blood analysis, urinalysis and fecal testing
- Surgical procedures: spay, neuter, foreign body removal, and more
- Dental procedures: cleaning, extractions, gingival hyperplasia treatment and digital xrays when required
- Medications for both preventive measures and ailments
- Nutritional and behavioural consultations
- Humane euthanasia
- Boarding both cats and dogs
For any other service or if you have any questions please call
New services include the webstore with thousands of products that can be delivered right to your door. A convenient drop off service at no additional charge and with our new kennels in place, we offer boarding to our own clients.
Our appointments are 30 minutes instead of the typical 20 to provide the highest quality examinations, which ensures nothing is rushed or overlooked. With 1 veterinarian on staff, emergencies can often be accommodated during our regular business hours; please call before you come over so we can be as prepared as possible to receive and treat your animal.
For animals or clients who find it extremely challenging to come to the clinic, a housecall can be provided. We ask for a minimum of 24 hours notice when requesting a housecall to ensure availability.
We also provide a convenient drop off service after 7:30 am on most weekdays, to ensure that even when your life is hectic, we are able to ensure that your pet receives the attention and veterinary care required. Please call to make a drop off appointment and to arrange a convenient pick up time.
In the event of an emergency during regular office hours, please call with the nature of your emergency and an approximate time of arrival and proceed immediately to the hospital.
Types of Pets Seen
At Gorham Animal Hospital, we have specialized our abilities and focus on care for dogs and cats.
Gorham Animal Hospital welcomes owners to play an active role in their pets care. Owners are welcome to come visit hospitalized patients, be present for blood withdrawals and vaccinations, hold their animals during examination, and more. We will always do our best to help you understand the reasoning behind recommended tests, procedures, results or diagnostic findings, so never hesitate to ask if you would like clarification on something- educated owners means happier, healthier, longer living pets, and that is something we strive for every day.